Shipping and Delivery
Damaged or Loss
We do our best to prevent damage or loss of your shipment and will work with you to resolve any problems that occur. Please help by following these instructions:
1. Upon delivery, please check the receipt to ensure that you received all carton(s)/Skids(s) and verify that they appear to be in good condition.
2. You may refuse any shipment that has sustained loss or damage. If you choose to sign for the shipment, have the driver note any damage or loss directly on the delivery receipt, no matter how slight.
3. Keep the item in the original packing carton for inspection purposes and /or a possible reshipment.
4. Email Smirthwaite USA LLC Customer Services on email@example.com
immediately to report any damage. Carriers may deny claims for damage not reported to them within 24 hours of delivery.
5. Our returns department will issue a returns authorization number (RMA)- this number must appear on each return package. No unauthorized returns will be accepted.
Please email our returns department firstname.lastname@example.org
for a return authorization number (RMA). Please ensure this number appears on each return package as no unauthorized returns are accepted. Return the item(s) within 30 days to the following address; Smirthwaite USA LLC. C/o FlagHouse Warehouse. Returns Dept. 601 FlagHouse Drive. Hasbrouck Heights. NJ 076904-3116. Retain the proof of postage or shipment receipt as this is your proof of return and contains tracking information. Smirthwaite USA LLC will issue a credit to the original purchaser as soon as the return is processed.